Alone In Kyoto

A blog I rarely update.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Greetings. On Thursday I'm heading to Australia until March 12th, so there may not be any updates until then. But worry not, for I have not abandoned ship!

Anyway, I will leave you all for now with another collection of humorous photos of things in Japan. Enjoy!





Thanks to Matt for these: Get the Gaylord special, at the Gaylord Indian restaurant.



Self-explanatory, and very thorough. Again, courtesy of Matt :)



Matt also stumbled upon this Asse Sale, not too sure what's going on in there...



So, I was walking along a side street in Nanba, Osaka, and I see this out of the corner of my eye.
What would you do?



Yeah!



I suppose you'd have to be as geeky as me to get this one. (I'm looking at you, Nibor...) So if you don't understand, don't worry, you have a life.



Get away from me, creap!



I found this, and couldn't believe that there is actually a reason for this thing existing. Only in Japan...



A hair care product. It must work, because that's exactly how I'd describe the hairdos of many of the young Japanese around here...



And finally, these are socks. 4ft long socks. Labelled "sensible socks". I had to buy them.

2 Comments:

  • At 13 February 2007 at 12:50, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gaylord special...

    Marriane would have a lot to say on the subject, no doubt.

     
  • At 29 March 2007 at 23:13, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ahem, just to let you know that this is now heading for the month of April.................are you back yet, are you back yet, are you back yet?? (~:

     

Post a Comment

<< Home