Alone In Kyoto

A blog I rarely update.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Today, I ate Natto. I had to try it at some point, and since it is supposed to be quite nutritious, it would be a good thing to eat on the off-chance that I actually liked it. It was very cheap, about 30p for a 3-pack. It didn't smell of anything, but it was like a giant spiderweb. To be honest, contrary to the article, I thought that it tasted like strong, bitter coffee. It might have tasted better with sugar on it, if I'd had some. But I don't like strong coffee, so I didn't finish it, although I tried it with a bit of mustard too. So if anyone wants the other two packs, they're up for grabs...

Since Natto sounds like Nut, here are some cute nuts that I found today.



Enjoy your weekend all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home